Author Name: Jessie G. Books
Book Name: Talk Dirty to Me
Series: Devils Pride MC
Series must be read in order
As a secret agent for the DEA, Snake’s gone deep into Devils Pride MC with the hope of bringing down the head of Miami’s lucrative drug trade and finds himself saddled with the club’s volatile and secretive SA instead. Unfortunately, after years as partners doing shit neither of them wanted to do for reasons neither of them felt comfortable sharing, Snake considers Trick his best friend. Now he’ll do anything to repair the damage his own necessary lies did to their friendship because, while Trick may have walked away from the MC, Snake needs someone he trusts to have his back.
Meanwhile, Snake’s contact at the DEA has him tied up in knots. The sexy voice and inappropriate comments have him walking around with a permanent set of blue balls. Life undercover is lonely and he lives for every phone call, but his own personal Deep Throat is skittish about committing to a date once Snake returns to headquarters. As far as Snake’s concerned, they only have one shot to build something together and he’s not willing to waste it.
Greg knows he’s not Snake’s type, or anyone’s for that matter. Former love interests called him plain, chubby, and boring. More comfortable in his tech cave than with people, he’s a grade A nerd who isn’t exactly GQ material. Normally he would never be brave enough to flirt with anyone—much less the very hot and very dangerous ginger who’d been starring in his nightly fantasies—but Snake needed something to keep him from getting lost undercover. What started out as a helping hand quickly became an integral part of their relationship—if one could call a five year phone conversation a relationship—and Greg is terrified that once Snake’s sees the wizard behind the curtain, he’ll lose the only man he’s ever loved.
Now the DEA has called Snake home to plan the next stage of the mission, leaving Greg no more places to hide. When fantasy and reality collide, will it be everything Snake hopes for or everything Greg fears? The trick will be staying alive long enough to figure out the answer.
Pages or Words: 78,000 words
Categories: Bisexual, Contemporary, Erotica, M/M Romance, Mystery, Romance (Please note: Snake’s bisexuality is only mentioned. It is not gone into.)
Author Questions #17 – Up All Night, Read All Day
Today I’m very lucky to be interviewing Jessie G author of Talk Dirty to Me. Hi Jessie, thank you for agreeing to this interview.
Thank you for having me J
1) Is there a character in your books that you can’t stand? (Antagonist for example) And what makes them someone you don’t like? Miguel remains the only character I can’t stand. He’s Saul’s brother and a driving force behind the debacle in The Protector. Where Saul did everything it took to get Javier to safety and devoted his life to protecting him—physically, emotionally, and mentally—Miguel is a weak imitation. He can’t find his own way in saving the life of the woman he claims to love, allowing her to be used in the worst way, and expecting his brother to save them both. Doing so puts all of my characters in danger. He’ll never appear in another book.
2) Are there misconceptions people have about your genre? I’m not even sure where to start. There are some that believe that MM must be erotica, that it’s all sex with very little substance, which does us a huge disservice. There is nothing wrong with erotica or a good sex-fest, but there are many of us putting out stories with creative plots beyond the sex or even the relationship, that people who don’t read erotica would enjoy, but they skip us because of this perception.
3) Is there message in your novel that you hope readers grasp? That love is so much more than surface appearance. Looks fade, but it’s what in your heart that matters.
4) How has your writing evolved since your first book? Past Hurts, my first book, stands on the story. It’s got a lot of issues in the technical and editorial department, but every time I think I’ll go back and fix them, I find that I don’t want to tamper with itsimperfections. I’ve since learned a lot in the technical department and found the most amazing editor, so those issues aren’t present in any of my books since then. Yet, even with all the polish, I remain focused on the story first. You can skimp on some things, take chances on others, but if you don’t put your all into the story it won’t matter how much you polish it.
5) One food you don’t care if you never eat it again. Oysters look and feel like snot, and nothing you do to them makes that first impression go away.
Tour Dates & Stops:
Buy the book:
Buy Talk Dirty to Me on Amazon - http://amzn.to/1UQMrjw
Buy Talk Dirty to Me on All Romance eBooks - http://bit.ly/1OZ215k
Buy Talk Dirty to Me on Barnes & Noble - http://bit.ly/1M6fmZC
Buy Talk Dirty to Me on KOBO - http://bit.ly/24PpVfj
Add Talk Dirty to Me to Goodreads - http://bit.ly/1M6lFw8
Meet the author:
Like many readers, the dream of being a writer has been with me a long time. After three decades of trying, I'd begun to doubt. Thanks to social media, I followed my favorite authors hoping to glean some words of wisdom as I pounded out half-formed ideas with alarming regularity. Two repetitive themes emerged: to be a great writer you must read a lot and your butt must be in the chair every day like it's a job. The more you write, the easier it will be to write and the better you will be at writing. I took that advice to heart and write every day. With three series in the works and a full schedule of releases planned for the next two years, it's been amazing to have made this dream my reality.
I am a firm believer in marriage equality, love at first sight, power dynamics, and happily ever after. I'm a lover of strong secondary characters, and series filled with families—biological or chosen. All are themes you'll find throughout my books.
Where to find the author:
Google +: google.com/+Jessiegbooksmm
Tumblr (NSFW 18+): http://jessiegbooks.tumblr.com/
All Romance eBooks: http://www.allromanceebooks.com/storeSearch.html?searchBy=author&qString=Jessie+G.
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/jessiegbooks
Publisher: Jessie G. Books Inc.
Cover Artist: Andrew Reyna, Dynamic Craft Studios
Tour Dates & Stops:
21-Mar: Alpha Book Club
23-Mar: V's Reads
25-Mar: The Dark Arts
28-Mar: Oh My Shelves
11-Apr: A.M. Leibowitz
15-Apr: Bonkers About Books
18-Apr: Kirsty Loves Books
20-Apr: Cathy Brockman Romances
27-Apr: Prism Book Alliance
Rafflecopter Prize: Int’l Grand Prize: $30 Amazon Gift Card OR US Grand Prize: Signed paperbacks of Tricking Chase & Talk Dirty to Me
3 Runner up winners will get an ecopy of Talk Dirty to Me AND a Happy Guy Wine Opener
a Rafflecopter giveaway