Monday, December 14, 2015

Nanee's Review of A Very Christopher Christmas (A Death Dwellers MC Novella) by Kathryn Kelly



Blurb:

With all threats extinguished, the club has holiday celebrations planned from Halloween to New Year's Day. The biggest events as far as they know is the arrival of babies for two couples. Unfortunately, an arms deal goes awry and puts a damper on the club's good cheer. 

What is the meaning of the holiday season to Christopher "Outlaw" Caldwell? He’s sworn to give Megan a drama free holiday and has even put in a place a no-bloodshed moratorium until after the first of the year for his club members. Will he be able to keep his promise to his girl or will all hell break loose?

Nanee's Review:

I just love this Series. I wish it would never end, I love the characters (especially Christopher and Meggie and now the kids..lol then Zoanne and Val) I love their whole dysfunctional MC Family. There is always so much going on in these books but there is such emotion and heart pounding action and heartbreaking drama (that's what keeps me reading again and again). In this installment the Caldwells and the rest of the MC family are trying to have a no drama, no killing holiday season and right from the get go things go to shit fast. Again Kendall is a pain in the ass and I wanted to slap the ever loving shit out of her but what goes down is life changing in more ways then one and affects everyone. 

Kathryn's writing draws me in from page one and I have a marathon reading night when a new book comes out and I love every minute of it, I have re read all the books (well besides Kendall and Johnnie) but This one warmed my heart , had me cackling out loud (and I don't normally cackle..lol) and just loving every minute of it, I have re read it three times already...Love Diesel too such a great kid...love CJ's mouth (OMG!!!!) Cannot wait for more. 5 HUGE STARS!!! (love the Christmas poem too...Laughed so hard)



Amazon Buy Link

No comments:

Post a Comment