Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Nanee's Review of Alluring Whispers by Jodi Olson




Blurb:

Jagger Logan was in a rut, his dog died and his lover, Aaron had called to tell him it was over. Things didn’t get any better when he had to go and visit his sister who was the victim of a hit and run. He hadn’t been back to his home town in quite some time and not much had changed. Except…for the handsome stranger he met at the local bar. Could pretty-boy, romance novel cover model Aiden DeMarco turn Jagger’s life around?


Nanee's Review:

If your looking for a sexy as hell quick read this book is for you. Right off the bat this book gets the sexy going! I thought the characters were interesting and I enjoyed their interacting and the sex was hot as hell. My only complaint is I wanted more!!! I wish there was a little more background with Aiden and A lot more where does their life end up! But overall I thought the book was sexy, fun and wow! Again if your looking for a quick and sexy read this book is for you! 4 stars

Amazon Buy Link




No comments:

Post a Comment