Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Nanee's Review of His Outback Cowgirl (The Wildflower Ranch #4) by Alissa Callen



Blurb:

Australian cowgirl, Bridie Willis, travels to Montana to meet her half-brother and to escape the pain of losing her father. Headstrong and determined to live life to the full, she plans to spend the summer photographing wild animals in the back country.

Cowboy, Ethan Morgan, has been shaped by a childhood spent on the run. Cautious, steady and conservative, he must ensure the risk-taking cowgirl he is entrusted to babysit doesn’t come to any harm.

But the biggest challenge Ethan must face is to accept how Bridie makes him feel. And the biggest risk Bridie must take is to trust in her heart


Nanee's Review:

This is the first book I have read in this series, If your looking for a lighthearted, loving and sweet story this is the book for you. I thought the characters were great especially Ethan. I loved Ethan's heart, he cares deeply for family and others around him (Love his twin too). He's sexy and sweet and quiet but considers himself boring but he is so not boring. Bridie I enjoyed too, I felt for her loss of her father and the surprises within her family. I loved that after her stance on going it alone she asks Ethan to come with her again into the mountains. 

Love Henry, what a sweet and sly man who just wants his family happy. I always enjoy a romantic cowboy/ranch story, love the descriptions of the mountains and the horses. I enjoyed this story, although there is  kisses there's not much else, so if your looking for hot and heavy this is not the book to get but if your looking for sweet, caring and loving this is a great book. I would love to read more by this author and in this series. 4 stars

Goodreads Link

No comments:

Post a Comment