Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Nanee's Review of Sol's Solstice by Leona Windwalker





Blurb:

Sol is used to flying under his family's radar, unless focusing unwanted attention away from his more outgoing, older twin. The day comes when he pays a steep price for attempting to shield his brother. Running for his life, he is nearly run down by a car driven by Seth. Can Seth help Sol find his way back from the darkness?

Nanee's Review:

I really wanted to love this book but I couldn't quit wrap my heart around it, I didn't totally love the two main characters I wanted more from them. I expected more of a romance and wanted one but the story itself did have unexpected twists and turns that kept me turning the pages. There is drama, emotion, suspense and angst a plenty. There's a lot going on and some quit gripping. I thought the author wrote a unique story of twin brothers and the lives they live. I wanted to know Seth more I felt his character had a lot to offer but we didn't get too close to his character. 3-3.5 stars


Amazon buy link

Barnes and Noble buy link

No comments:

Post a Comment