Saturday, January 24, 2015

Nanee's Review of Bringing Home the Bad Boy (Second Chance #1) by Jessica Lemmon




Blurb:

Evan Downey needs a new beginning. Since the death of his wife five years ago, the brilliant tattoo artist has shut himself away in a prison of grief that not even his work can break him out of-and what's worse, Evan knows his son Lyon is bearing the brunt of his seclusion. Moving back to the lake town of Evergreen Cove where he spent his childhood summers is his last chance for a fresh start. 

Charlotte Harris knows she owes it to her best friend's memory to help Evan and his son find their way again, but she can't stop her traitorous heart from skipping a beat every time she looks into Evan's mesmerizing eyes. Charlotte is determined to stay strictly in the Friend Zone-until a mind-blowing night knocks that plan by the wayside. Now, if they're brave enough to let it, Charlotte and Evan might just find a love capable of healing their broken hearts .


Nanee's Review:

I enjoyed this book. I just loved Evan loved his sexy strut and his tattooed body, he's sweet, a great father and so freaking talented in his arts. Charlie I liked a lot, I thought she was cute, funny and a great aunt to Lyon. Evan and Charlie are both heartbroken over losing someone special in their lives and they are both trying to get through it, together they learn to move on and love again. I thought the author captured the loss these two characters were experiencing very well, I thought she wrote a very emotional book with tons of love and sexy.  I thought a few parts with a little drawn out with "sorry Rae" I mean I get the fact Charlie was trying to not Hurt her friend memories or her friends family but it was a little too much at times. I thought Asher was also sexy as hell, both him and Evan ...Damn. 

This book has a lot of sexy, some emotion (nothing too bad), sizzling sex scenes..especially in the art room and paint. I thought Charlie and Evan worked well together, especially Charlie supporting Evan's art not the way Rae did. I loved Lyon, hes too cute and sweet. Good story. 4 stars


Amazon Buy Link

Barnes and Noble Buy Link



No comments:

Post a Comment