Thursday, October 30, 2014

Nanee's Review of Christmas Actually by Anna Adams, Anna J Stewart and Melinda Curtis - Harlequin Heartwarming





The Christmas Gift by Anna Adams

Jack Banning promised to support the mother of his unborn child… But she doesn't need money, she only needs him. 

Nanee's Review:

I thought this story was sweet, heartwarming and so damn loving all in one. Sophie's heart is broken but she can't come to terms with the fact that the love of her life would abandon her being pregnant with his baby. Jack lives in constant nightmares and mourning, he's a brilliant sexy surgeon who walked out on the best thing that ever happened to him. I love how determined Sophie is, how she puts herself through the ringer just to find out why..why Jack left, why he's cold and uncaring and he doesn't want his baby. Jack I felt for to even though I think he's a total jerk but he's obviously living and pushing himself through nightmares. Love these to together. Love Jacks small town, Christmas traditions and a warm family. Great story 4-4.5 stars 


The Christmas Wish by Anna J Stewart

Callie Banning's student has declared war on Christmas, so it's up to her to help the little girl—and her widowed father—believe again. 

Nanee's Review:

Wow! Super sweet, heartwarming (I know I use that a lot of these sweet stories but it's true) and so uplifting. Callie is wonderful, she always says yes when help is needed and she has her own Christmas wish. Dean he's sexy, has a Irish brogue and he's sexy...oh yeh he's a awesome dad, a talented photographer and amazing. Love Eliza, she is let down by Christmas but no one knows why,she's sweet, loving but when it comes to the holiday she steals and lies. I love how patient Callie is and how well these three fit together, great story love this town. Love the people and love Christmas. 4-4.5 stars


The Christmas Date by Melinda Curtis

Gina Vernay is about to meet her online mystery date…and she's in for the surprise of a lifetime!

Nanee's Review:


I loved this one the most, it took all the stories and brought them together. Nick I loved from the beginning, he's sweet, hardworking and sexy but he puts everyone else first, its a Banning trait but he takes it to a new level which makes him amazing. Gina is perfectly written her character grows from page one to the end. I loved her heart and soul and her face from the start. I love how she always felt comfortable with Nick. Love these two together. Love Adam he's to darn cute for his own good and he loves being bribed with cookies. I thought this book just hit my heart, made me smile and cheer. Great story! Very sweet, heartwarming..lol and loving. 5 huge stars

This three story book made me smile, cry and laugh all in one. Its loving, sweet and gets you in the holiday spirit. I loved how each book brought you a new story in the Banning faimly but also was connected. Great stories and great writing...Loved them all. 5 stars

Amazon Buy Link

Barnes and Noble Buy Link

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! Here's to a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the review, Nanee! Great way to start my holiday season. Glad you enjoyed. :)

    ReplyDelete