Friday, October 17, 2014

Blog Tour - Power Play Cursed by Blood Novella by Marianne Morea



Power Play

by Marianne Morea

Genre: Paranormal Romance

Tour Organizer: NK Author Services






Tough as nails, Mitch Paris trained with the best, earning a place as second-in-command to the Alpha of the Brethren. Rissa Leighton survived sickness and an unhappy marriage until the fates brought the two of them together. Never one to give up a fight, it's now Mitch's turn to take the lead as alpha of his own pack, but after a ten year absence he returns home with Rissa to the Canadian Northwest Territories to find more than just the landscape has changed. A Blood Challenge has been issued, and not only must he prove his worth but past intrigues raise questions about his future, his new family and a murder that could change the course of their life and love...

Fun Facts

  1. I’m a foodie…I love to eat.
  2. I sing in the shower. Badly.
  3. I dance around the kitchen while cooking dinner.
  4. I suck at Zumba, but I try.
  5. I own 144 pairs of shoes and 25 pairs of boots. I have a shoe fetish, almost an addiction and hear choirs of angels when I walk into DSW.
  6. I earned both a first and second degree black belt in the bushido style of Japanese Karate with full contact sparring and weapons, and did so when I was in my mid-40s.
  7. I love to choreograph both the sex scenes and death scenes in my books. Usually not together! LOL!
  8. Research is my favorite thing to do when planning a book.
  9. I love to talk and laugh. Hanging out with friends (new and old) is a guilty pleasure and one that often leaves my housework…well, you know…
  10. My house is clean enough to be healthy but dirty enough to be happy








Born and raised in New York, Marianne Morea’s stories embody the grit and complexity of the city. An avid traveler, she uses experiences from around the world in all her books. Dark Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy Suspense and Horror are the hallmarks of her writing style, where readers are thrust into a world where the city never sleeps because the nightmares are real.


No comments:

Post a Comment