Thursday, June 12, 2014

Nanee's Review of Hunt the Darkness by Alexnadra Ivy



Blurb:

The vampire, Roke, is raw, sensual, always in control. Yet somehow he's allowed the unthinkable to happen: a nymph-like witch named Sally has used her magic to trick Roke into mating with her. The pair will remain bound for eternity unless Sally breaks the spell. The trouble is, she has no idea how. . .

Mating with Roke was an accident; at least that's what Sally keeps telling herself. She's on the hunt for her demon father, whose identity holds the key to releasing the spell. The search won't be easy with Roke shadowing Sally's every move. As they mate with a ferocity that leaves them both aching for more, Sally isn't sure if her world is more dangerous without Roke—or with him. . .

Nanee's Review: 

Wow I love Alexandra Ivy's worlds she creates. Her descriptions and story telling always have me in awe, and turning the page wanting more. This is the first in this series I have read and you don't have to read the others to get into this one but omg you'll want to...I'm going to after this!...amazing characters, Roke is hot as hell, sensual and wants Sally bad. Sally is a little thing who's a witch and mated to Roke but looking for her demon father who can change their mating...Salvatore and Styx have a humorous banter and conversation that fills you in a little bit of what's going on in the story before hand, I enjoyed their parts...love Roke and Sally together, they are hot as hell. This story was action packed, mysterious, intriguing and sexy sexy. I don't want to ruin anything but you have to read this book...another amazing story by Alexandra Ivy, I can't wait for more ...5 stars



1 comment:

  1. I haven't read a bad book By Alexandra Ivy. Every one is a must read.
    I want Levet to have his own story. I am reading Hunt the Darkness right now and It is everything your review says and more.

    ReplyDelete