Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Nanee's Review of South Paw (a South Boys Novella) by Raen Smith



Book Description:

I fight because I have no other choice. I fight because it’s in my blood.

Given Name: Kelly James Black
Nickname: “The Dude” 
Born: Madison, Wisconsin
Age: 24 
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 205 lbs
Weight Class: Light Heavyweight 
Record: 12-0-0 
Relationship Status: Train wreck

Meet MMA fighter and Piper Sullivan's roommate extraordinaire, Kelly Black, in this South Boys Novella. This story takes you on Kelly's Black journey to love and overcoming a broken past. Approximately 24,000 words, it can be read as a standalone or for more enjoyment, can be read along with Southbound Surrender


Nanee's Review:

I enjoyed this story I thought the characters were great, especially Kelly "The Dude" Black. I thought he was sexy as hell but also sweet and caring with his friend Piper and emotional about his past and someday future. I enjoyed Piper's character too, I wish I knew more about her, she seems like fun and a perfect friend for Kelly. Olivia I liked too, she's a genuine person who isn't what she seems at first. I enjoyed her and Kelly together. I hope to read more with these too, great story, although short it packed a punch pun Intended...lol..4 stars 

Amazon Buy Link

Barnes and Noble Buy Link

No comments:

Post a Comment