Saturday, April 12, 2014

Nanee's Review of The Bull Rider and the Baby (The Skirts and Spurs Trilogy) by Jeanine McAdam



website

twitter username


Book Description:

Sexy bull rider Caleb Cooper keeps falling off his bull and hitting his head. Smart neuroscience graduate student Carrie Wang is studying him. There’s just one problem, Carrie’s attracted to her broad-shouldered research subject. But she shouldn’t be, because Carrie is pregnant with Charles Winston’s baby. However, that one-night-stand occurred in a beaker closet and Charles wants nothing to do with her or the child.

Besides being handsome in a long-haired, scruffy sort-of-way, Caleb Cooper is kind and quirky. Carrie can’t stop touching him and their unprofessional attraction is mutual. Problems abound when Carrie’s traditional Chinese mother and Charles come to the rodeo. Carrie’s mother wants her to hook a husband and Charles wants Carrie to give the baby up for adoption. Carrie knows she could never let a stranger raise her child. Can Carrie go against everyone’s wishes and raise the baby on her own? Or could Caleb become a father to this child?

Nanee's Review:

Another great story by Jeanine McAdam. I loved book one but this one was even better. I loved Caleb's character in book one so I couldn't wait to read His story. He's sweet, sexy and rough and tough and did I say sweet and sexy, I couldn't help but love his character even more in this book. Carrie I liked from the beginning, she's pregnant and single and her mother and father disowned her for her bad decisions (in their eyes) but she's kind, and soft spoken and smart as hell. I loved these two together, very sexy. I loved how Carrie was shy around Caleb but also bold and wanted to "know" and "experience" things. Caleb was hot for Carrie and couldn't stop wanting her. I don't want to ruin anything but ill tell you, you'll love this story. I cried and cried for situations in this story but I also laughed and smiled a lot too. Wow great story. I want to read what's next for this family but Cassidy the long lost sister drives me up the wall so far, I hope she'll redeem herself without hurting her family, especially Kevin more and I can't wait for Shane's happily ever after, I was sad he wasn't in this book but hope to hear more from him.  5 stars 


1 comment:

  1. Great review! I loved this book,too.Wonderful writer and this is a fabulous book.

    ReplyDelete