Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Blog Tour Bad Girlfriend by Kirsten DeMuzio




Title: Bad Girlfriend (First and Last #4)

Author: Kirsten DeMuzio

Genre: New Adult Romance

Release Date: March 18, 2014

Brooke Mills has only ever wanted to be loved. The product of a teenage pregnancy and raised by her grandmother, Brooke went looking for love in all the wrong places. She has been the other woman or someone’s dirty little secret more times than she cares to admit. When Brooke’s questionable judgment lands her in the bed of her new neighbor, it’s the wakeup call she needs to change her ways. With the help of her friends, Brooke is determined to find a nice guy.

Adam Branigan is new in town, and despite the way he and Brooke met, Adam knows there’s more to the beautiful redhead than meets the eye. He wants to be the guy to show Brooke that she deserves more than late night booty calls. But will outside pressures and past relationships conspire to keep them apart?

**This book is intended for a mature audience, age 18 and older, due to language and explicit content.

Goodreads

 Excerpt - Adam POV

The only bad part of taking a job so quickly was that I didn’t have time to look for a place to live.  One of the school board members knew a woman who had an apartment available, and the price was great.  So I took it - sight unseen.  Now that I was here, I understood why the rent was so cheap.  I could stand in the kitchen and almost touch my bed.  There was just enough space in the bathroom to turn around, and I had to duck down in the shower to wash my hair.
The landlady, Eleanor, was a nice, older woman who lived in the big house out front.  She was here to greet me when I arrived on Saturday and kindly recommended a storage place for the furniture that wouldn’t fit in the studio apartment, which was almost everything.  She had mentioned that her granddaughter lived with her, and I was assuming she would have been young - middle school or maybe high school age - since Eleanor herself didn’t seem to be too old.
But the woman I saw taking out the trash late last night was no teenager.  And if she was, Lord help me, I shouldn’t be allowed to work with children after the thoughts I had.  No, she was definitely older, maybe early twenties.  I had just turned off my light to attempt to go to sleep when I heard rattling around outside.  Going to the window I saw a scantily clad young woman wrestling two large trash cans down the driveway.  It wasn’t until she reached the curb and the streetlight illuminated her that I saw her hair was a vibrant shade of red and her skin was smooth.  I couldn’t make out her features, but her body...good God.  Yeah, she was definitely not a teenager.
She must have had some sort of disagreement with the second trash can, because after she got it in place, she kicked it.  That had made me laugh, and I almost didn’t close the curtain before she turned around.  Spying on her from the window was not the first impression I wanted to make.


Good Girl - Carrie Underwood

Could It Be - Charlie Worsham

Won’t Go Home Without You - Maroon 5

Whatever She’s Got - David Nail

Take Me There - Rascal Flatts

Don’t You Wanna Stay (with Kelly Clarkson) - Jason Aldean

Begin Again - Taylor Swift

Wild In Your Smile - Dustin Lynch

Just a Kiss - Lady Antebellum

Crash My Party - Luke Bryan

Reasons To Love You - Meiko

Must Be Doin’ Somethin’ Right - Billy Currington

Your Body is a Wonderland - John Mayer

Crazy Girl - Eli Young Band

I Won’t Give Up - Jason Mraz

Mirrors - Justin Timberlake

She’s Everything - Brad Paisley

Then - Brad Paisley

About the Author



I am an author of new adult and contemporary romance novels. My husband and I live in Columbus, Ohio with our two young daughters and happy golden retriever. When I’m not spending time with my family, I can be found doing one of my other favorite activities - writing, reading and napping.
Connect with Kirsten: Facebook | Blog | Goodreads | Pinterest

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment