Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Nanee's Review of Reunited (Orgasmic Texas Dawn #13) by A.J. Llewellyn and D.J. Manly



website

twitter username



website


Book Description:

It's been two years since we last saw the four couples from the Orgasmix Texas Dawn series. They are all still close, though an unexpected kidnapping of one of their own bring Kieran, Jubilee, Nicholas, Sean, Sam and Marco together in Indiana. After a wild and treacherous rescue effort, the reunion fortifies the friendships, solidifying family ties of this unorthodox US Marshal family. One couple moves to Canada, another considers adoption. And through it all, the bonds between them all strengthen and deepen...heralding a new kind of Orgasmic Texas Dawn...


Nanee's Review:

I absolutely love this series and couldn't wait to read this installment. I felt disappointed  in the overall story unfortunately. I loved how the writers touched on each couple but felt there was
a lot left unsaid and after the book Joy I know there was two years between them but it felt disconnected and felt the characters at the end of Joy were going in one direction and now it all changed. Marco and Sam are my favorite characters but there was no earth shattering or awe moments there and thought since this was the last of this series there would have been more wow!!.. I did enjoy the action and Harley's character a lot more in this one, shes tough as nails but also incredibly sweet and vulnerable too (thought she was awesome) and her family loves her. I also loved  how all the guys pulled together like they always do, love the family part of it but again felt it lacked seeing as this is the last book..I wanted more sexy and more wow I guess. But having said that I thank the authors for sharing this amazing journey. I fell in love with Sam and Marco and will forever remember them and all the characters of Orgasmic Texas Dawn and thanks to Silver Publishing for allowing me the opportunity to read and review this wonderful series and will always remember these characters and will always re read Marco and Sam. 3.5 stars 


No comments:

Post a Comment