Sunday, November 24, 2013

Review of Grading the Curve by Nicola Cameron - Evernight Publishing




Book description:

Ellen Ragsdale is a scholarship student who just wants to get her college degree and start her life. Alexander Cord is an English professor who hides his loneliness behind an arrogant facade. School rules have kept them at arm's length all year long. But on the last night of Ellen's college career, the two of them risk everything to find out if their mutual attraction is more than a classroom crush.

Nanee's Review:

I thought the idea of this book was hot - the professor and student relationship but felt the follow through needed a little work.  I thought this book was a little too fast paced with the student girlfriends talking about him, he's there then things turn passionate. But I also thought it was sexy and sweet. I felt the professor was quit to stuffy then he needed to be (my opinion)  but Ellen I enjoyed a lot she's caring, smart and dealt with a lot of hurt in the past but is over it and moving on and wants to fall in love...3.5 stars 


No comments:

Post a Comment